DVD menu making

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

radiostar66

Hi, I am pretty heavily into editing video adn I plan to go to school next year for it but my question is, I am looking for a program that will allow me to make a dvd menu. I have a few programs to edit the video on but only cyberlink power producer to make the menus with. I almost dispise making menus with this because it's just too simple for me. If there is anything out there that will allow me to make something more intricate and detailed and just plain cooler then I'd love to hear what you've got. Prefferably free! but hey I can dream can't I? if there's any trials out there that would be awesome but any advice/ opinions would be great. thanks.

I think the above poster means DVD Maestro. BTW, what video editing programs are you using?

radiostar66

Mostly I'm using Adobe Premiere. Occasionally if I'm teaching someone the basics I'll use Windows Movie Maker but other than that it's all premiere. Oh and my computer has Power Director but I took one look at it and closed the window immediately.

radiostar66 said:
Mostly I'm using Adobe Premiere. Occasionally if I'm teaching someone the basics I'll use Windows Movie Maker but other than that it's all premiere. Oh and my computer has Power Director but I took one look at it and closed the window immediately.
power director's disk wizard will do menues for you!

radiostar66 said:

Actually Adobe Premiere Pro comes with a very nice DVD authoring tool--its called Encore and is very good. Where are you going to school to learn filmmaking/video making?

radiostar66

I am going to go to Capilano College. If you don't know where that is it's in Vancouver, BC, Canada. I'm really looking forward to it.

radiostar66

Colmaca, I just didn't like Power director because it was really basic and when I chose the button layout it applied it to all of my pages and I could not figure out to change that. If I spent teh time I'm sure I could master Power Director but I'd rahter master something like Encore, with more potential. It was all pretty basic and I was just looking for something a little more detailed. So I could make something more prefessional looking. Thanks for the advice though. I appreciated it nonetheless. Other people may be looking for the same thing as me and Power director might suit them just fine.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online