DVD On XP Is Stuttering

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cjbtaylor

Ive gone to XP from ME and my DVD player is now sticky and not playing properly, ive upgraded my ram from 128 to 512 on my laptop, so its not that.

My DVD is a TORiSAN DVD-ROM DRD- U824 and im using Power DVD to run it, it has the windows XP Driver.

Can Anyone help.:(

cjbtaylor

Just tried all of that and got to the end of the help wizard. The DVD is still playing choppy, it used to be fine in ME.

Any more ideas ara appreciated

I had the same problem when upgrading from Win98se to Xp and so I upgraded the new Decoder for windowXp and it works just fine. Just pop a dvd in the dvd-rom and let xp shows you how to download the decoder for Power DVD. When the installation is over, I am sure it will work.

cjbtaylor

thanks for the reply, when I put my dvd in it just gives me a list of what i want to play it in

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online