DVD player don't play

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kadu1669

Ok I installed 2 new DVD Drives one just a rom other RW+-... Well the RW+- came with the works. Nero/ Indeo DVD recorder, Indeo DVD creator/ Nero somthing else/ and something like CD copy 4 or something.. I can't recall.. I'm at work right now... The thing is it won't play DVD movies... everything else works fine.. Music and stuff even video not in DVD format. When you click play it says "failled to create overlay" or something like that. I tried playing it on Win media player... sameproblem... Then it suggests lowering the resolution and or color depth. Although I didn't think that was the prop I did it anyways. Still didn't work. I read somewhere that problem occurs when you don't have DVD decoders... Is is really possible that DVD Player software didn't come with decoders... I thats not the problem what is?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online