Dvd player on hp

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Dino1313

I need to get my dvd on my hp w/10 to read my dvd. Also i cant figure out how to put music on my mp3 player.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
What's the exact product number(P/N) and serial number(S/N) and model number(M/N) of your HP?
Is it a desktop/tower or a laptop/notebook?

What's on the DVD that you're having a problem with?
Is it an original DVD or a copied DVD?

------------------------------------------------

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Hello and welcome to TSG!!

Does the drive detect the disk? Can you see anything on it? If it sees the disk and just isn't playing the movie, try a program called VLC Player. It plays just about anything audio and video.

How are you trying to put the music on your .mp3 player? Have you already got the .mp3 files? Or do you need to rip them from disks?

plodr

Liz
i cant figure out how to put music on my mp3 player.
Plug the player into the computer by the charging cable.
Open Windows Explorer. Find the mp3 files on your computer and copy them to the music folder on your mp3 player. Be sure to choose copy rather than move. If there is a hiccup while moving, the file is gone, never to be recovered. If you copy and there is a hiccup, the file still exists on the computer so you can try copying again.
My husband and I own 4 mp3 players ( two Snsa Clip+, an Aptiva and a Clip Zip) and I'm forever moving music from the computers to either the internal hd or a micros sd card that I insert in a slot.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Dino1313 is a first-time poster, and it doesn't appear he's going to reply back to any of us. :unsure:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online