1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

DVD Power

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by ricahrdmorrin, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ricahrdmorrin

ricahrdmorrin Thread Starter

I am using Xp on Gateway system Pc and am trying to copy a DVD using Cyber Link Power DVD ' software. This has worked fine before and I have been able to copy without problems. however, think I may have uninstalled or deleted a programme as an TS_path error message now comes up stating the following: " Cannot replace or create video TS_path".

I have therefore tried to uninstall DVD Power and reinstall it via www.download.com, but when I have reisnstalled it, I get an error message saying "The system DLL user 32.DLL was relocated in memory. The DLL has occupied an address range reserved for windows systems DLL's. You should contact the client for a new DLL." Could this error be a 'rights protected' message?

Any Help or guidance you can offer would be very much appreciated.

Regards.

2. zyper95

zyper95

Does the Cyber Link Power DVD software came with your system or not?

3. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

Actually, that particular message pertains to a specific update that was done through Windows update. Apparently, some of those applications used invalid locations for their components and forced a relocation of this DLL which now fails. The fix is to obtain an update to the application in question with the fix.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/596619

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice