dvd-rom?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

julieislost

please excuse my lack of knowledge of computers.......but can you copy audio onto a dvd-rom?
i installed adaptec easy cd creator and i want to copy audio from which i downloaded from kazza.com. when i go to copy the files to the cd, it says i have no supported cd recorders........
please enlighten...
thanks
julie:rolleyes:

yes, you can copy audio to a dvd rom.

what program are you using to copy the dvd? Have you upgraded/patched it to its newest version?

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Do you have a DVD writer, or just a DVD-ROM drive? If you have a plain DVD-ROM drive, which I suspect, you can't copy anything to it, it's a read-only drive.

julieislost

i just have the dvd-rom.........so.......what do i do next?
i have a ibm thinkpad t21, can i swap out the bay? if i can, how much does one of those things cost?
thanks for your help.........even you jtoast!!!!
julie

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online