DVD-RW isnt re-writing!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

eddiewillrock

Tons of people have already asked you guys this but... when i insert my RW disk all it said on my software(divx player) is that can you please insert a blank or rewritabe disk!! Its the same on all my other programs such as itunes, media player ect.

Can any of you no the problem or can recommend any software that could solve the problem?

Yes the files would be read only because once burned to a cdr or a cdrw they can not be changed (with the exception of packet writing). you can not delete files individually from a cdrw you must erase the entire disk.

I agree what rick says, you cannot rewrite your disk when you have files on your disk, unless it it completely blank and erase.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!