1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

dvd squeeze

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Barlee, Oct 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barlee

Barlee Thread Starter

I have just bought dvd squeeze version 6 and am not sure how to use it.
    I would like to be able to make backup copies of dvd's that I own and put them onto blank cd's,
    But I don't know where to start.
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks.

2. Corrosive

Corrosive

To my knowledge of these apps, you need to rip the entire movie to your hard drive (so make sure you have a good few gigabytes free) and then use the compression thingy you get to squeeze the filesizes down. It's then a case of just burning the sections to CD.

Bear in mind that you will lose quality, and if your caught even loaning these copies to other folk, you could be fined under whatever anti-piracy measures the government have in your country.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/172825

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice