Dvd Writing Problem??

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

musti!

Hello. Yesterday i decided to back up my games. I started to write my on dvds but i couldnt write the 2. dvd! Now i cant write any dvds (i m using ms's own software to write)!
Pls help me! There is a problem sth like this: 0x8007045d.
Thanks. My system is writin on my profile.

dvd burning with vista and a laptop can be a problem

games don't burn well since many are protected

musti!

I can write nothin now! Pls help. Can a program like nero solve this prob?

Can a program like nero solve this prob?
nero is a lot better than some other programs but your problem may just be a bad drive?

does it still show in my computer?

can you boot with it?

musti!

i uninstalled the drivers. Restarted.. and automaticly found the drivers. its not running now. again. i m thinkin reinstall the whole system. :(

test a boot dvd and a boot cd

or download imgburn and let's troubleshoot

or try another drive

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Breaking copy protection is illegal in the US and not allowed here. Please read the TSG Rules. I suggest both of you folks take a look at them.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online