Dvd writing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sonyhandycam

i have bougt sony handycam model : DCR-HC32NTSC
my problem is that the file it is making is very big i.e 10.2 GB ( in AVI )and i am unable to make my dvd .Please suggest me any good solution so that i could be able to convert my avi files and write them to my dvd with a good picture quality.

sonyhandycam

i have bougt sony handycam model : DCR-HC32NTSC
my problem is that the file it is making is very big i.e 10.2 GB ( in AVI )and i am unable to make my dvd .Please suggest me any good solution so that i could be able to convert my avi files and write them to my dvd with a good picture quality.

What is the total size after you convert it? Or do you want to leave it in AVI format? If you convert an AVI to DVD format when it is that large, you may end up with a much larger file to deal with, like 80 GB's.

You could split the avi and make more than one DVD. Is this to be played in a DVD player, or are you just burning it for storage or transport?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online