1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dvd X Copy Xpress

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Lazy Kaye, Dec 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Lazy Kaye

Lazy Kaye Thread Starter

I copied a dvd using DVD X COPY XPRESS, all went well. Then when I played back my copy I was missing some of the sound. Any suggestions? My os is Windows XP.

2. Pengu

Pengu

im not sure mabye the dvd is to large

3. Mr Broly

Mr Broly

4. Lazy Kaye

Lazy Kaye Thread Starter

Thank you for your help and I will try that. Really all I did was follow the instructions and let the program do its thing and I expected it to be right............

5. axis77

axis77

ok in simple words what is so good about dvd shrink?

6. Lazy Kaye

Lazy Kaye Thread Starter

I tried to play the dvd again this afternoon to see exactly where the sound cut off and I noticed a 2x popped up on the screen and so I stopped the dvd and restarted where I stopped it and the sound was there. I don’t understand what happened. Then I tried to play the copied dvd in our dvd player so we could view it on our tv screen and the dvd player did not recognize the dvd; however I can play the original dvd in our dvd player. I must not understand the workings of these programs.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/307538

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice