DVDs acting ODD!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

SicGirl

Whenever I put a home made DVD in my laptop, whatever player I try to play it on (I've tried three and get the same thing) smushes the video to the left side of the screen (so it keeps it on half the screen while the other side is black) and there is no sound. These DVDs were created on this machine and work fine everywhere else. ANy thoughts???

sounds like a resolution setting issue. What resolution did you record in and what resolution is your monitor(s) set to?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online