dvd's ripped to pc,need help getting them to psp.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ben616

hi all, i just got a psp and i want to put a dirtbike video on it.
i can get video i got from internet onto psp using psp video 9,but when i rip my dvd to pc there are VOB,BUP and IFO files,i tryed the biggest file of the VOB files but it only showed the title of the movie,so i tryed all the VOB files at once,but in psp it shows the movie in the seperate files,i can watch them seperatly but i can't watch the hole thing from start to stop,do i make them one VOB file,,if so how do i do that?
and what about the other files do they have to be in there?when i tryed to do all files, psp video 9 shut down.please can anyone help me?,i'm fairly new to pc's.
ben

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
You appear to also be new to TSG, and you haven't bothered to read the TSG Rules. We won't help you with pirated copyrighted material. This thread is closed, please do NOT ask about this topic here again.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online