1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

DVD's Stopped Working

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by tec_41, Feb 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tec_41

tec_41 Thread Starter

Well let's try this again...my last thread wasn't even centered around copying dvd's, I was just ripping them to my computer so I could put them onto my mp3 player and delete them short after.The transmission or resale of copyrighted material without permission is illegal, not the transfer of material from the owner for the owners use...but it doesn't matter, that's not what my question is about.

Any who, whenever I pop in a dvd and try to open it with NVDVD (Nvidia dvd player) it says, "This disk contains DVD content. The files may be encrypted and therefor not be playable using this player. Please switch to the DVD player to play this disk". But I've been using NVDVD to watch dvd's ever since I got the computer...so I must have lost a file or something in the copying process :confused:. I've tried other DVD players and none of them are able to play the disks. Any advice is appreciated...thanks!

-Gus H.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/540391

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice