1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

DVD's will not play anymore.

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Dpovzor, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Dpovzor

Dpovzor Thread Starter

Here is my problem. Back in '07 I bought a box set of DVD concerts. Got them home they played fine. This was on an XP-SP2 system using the nero of that year. XP crashed and I had to do a complete reload of the OS. Since then these DVDs do not work. I am now using Windows 7. The DVDs are DVD-9 region code PAL4. I have software[AnyDVD] that overcomes the region code but both my DVD drives won't even acknowledge the disks are there. I have a Samsung 16x dvd player model SD-616E and a Benq DVD/RW model LS DW1655. I am confused because I distictly remember watching these vid, its not like DVDs erase over time. Anything that can help is appreciated.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/971127