DVD's........

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Lakshay

Hi,

I have edited some files and saved them as Mpeg 1, but know I want to convert them to DVD compatible files and then burn onto a DVD, I have a couple of questions,

1. How can I get the best possible quality of video? (after/during conversion process)

2. How to burn the DVD, so it is compatible with Most DVD players?

3. How to make a menu on the DVD?

Thanks

dvd format is mpeg2. for best quality u need to capture your videos in this format. An app like Nero will take an mpeg2 file and create a DVD disc for you (think it might do titles/menus as well). You might find more useful info at www.videohelp.com its a very good sight for all video conversion and dvd creating info

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts