1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

DVI-A Support on ASUS Radeon HD 7850

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by pcpro17, Nov 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pcpro17

pcpro17 Thread Starter

Does anyone know if (or where I can find information about) DVI-A support on the ASUS Radeon HD 7850. I've had this graphics card installed in my PC for a few years now. It's been great, but it lacks a VGA port, which I now need for a project. If I'm able to use a DVI-A to VGA adapter that would be ideal, but I've not been able to find any information that may indicate whether my graphics card supports DVI-A.

2. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    Just look on the back of the video card and see if it has a DVI-I port, it almost certainly will. DVI-I does DVI-A and DVI-D.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1159155

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice