DVR transfer to another DVR

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dwhmmci

I just upgraded my DVR box thru charter. Is there a way to transfer my recorded programs from one box to the other?

They are both Motorola boxes.

If not, is there anyway at all to save what I have. I cannot stand the thought of losing some of the music programs I have saved and watch all the time.:eek:

Thanks!

calvin-c

Banned
Have you asked Charter or Motorola for help on this? If what you want to do is allowed (and I don't use a DVR service so I have no idea about that) then one or the other of them should be able to tell you how to do this.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online