1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dymo printer, CentOS

Discussion in 'Linux and Unix' started by JPLamb, Feb 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JPLamb

JPLamb Thread Starter

I have a server which runs CentOS 6.3, i am wanting it to have a Dymo Labelwritter 400 connected which other network users can connect to. i have got it shared and can see it and can make it print but it does not print what i want, it prints some of the word that i am wanting printed and either then stops with out spitting out the full label but if i print it again with out touching the printer it starts the second print straight after where it finished the last print and finished half way down the next label.

i have Cups installed which recognised the printer and when i print a test page from the web interface it does it perfectly.

has anybody got any ideas how i can get this to work, the test prints i have done have been from a windows 7 pc, i have tried the dymo application and a custom page size in publisher

any help would be great, cheers

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!