1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dynalink RTA1320 problem

Discussion in 'Networking' started by lucky_indian, Feb 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. lucky_indian

lucky_indian Thread Starter

Problem is router automatically resets itself. What do u guys suggest. I have my router on mostly and when i am capped i shut it off. Please help

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    Try to keep the router cooler--unclog vents, stand it on end, use a fan, remove the case, etc.

Or replace it.

3. lucky_indian

lucky_indian Thread Starter

thanks mate

4. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    You're welcome, and if anything works please tell us what, and mark this 'solved' using the Thread Tools at the upper right.

5. StumpedTechy

StumpedTechy

One more thought is a firmware update or rollback. Sometimes one firmware may have a known issue when another is more stable.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/541328

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice