DynUpSVC.exe Applictaion Error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

UBAGirl

Keep getting this when I boot up computer. I have located the file on my computer. Can I delete it and re download from Dynamic website?

DynUpSvc.exe Application Error

The exception unknown software exception (0xc000000d) occured in the application location 0x1000c001.

Any help would be appreciated. I have run dish clean up dskchk, defrag and virus scan and anti malware.

Thanks

daz1

Banned
either http://www.piriform.com/ cc cleaner free version install go to tools start up disable all except anti vi

or

start run type msconfig go to start up tab and untick from there

or reinstall from site , would try sorting out the start up errors first though

UBAGirl

Looks like piriform wants me to pay for the CC Cleaner. Can you suggest any other reputable CC Cleaners that are free to try?

Thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online