e-mail address books, Outlook 2000

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jeffreyj

All of my contact lists are saved "last name first" in the "file as" box in the individual contact record. I have enabled all of my contact lists as "show this folder as an E-mail Address Book" in the properties for that folder.

When I click on the "To" button to address a new message the contact lists show first name first. All of them are shown this way other than the "global".

How can I change these to show last name first?

By default the eprsonal address book shows Last Name First Name and the Global always shows First Name Last Name. You can change the personal one in the address book properties, but I think Exchange is always that way for the global list.

jeffreyj

Thanks
The Global is not a problem. I have other contact folders that are first name first. As you might imagine this can be a problem. I have changed all of my e-mail address lists to last name first before in Outlook '98. I can't recollect how!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online