1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

E-mail directory

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by jjdunn01, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjdunn01

jjdunn01 Thread Starter

My high school class reunion is coming up and I wonder if there is a directory where I can plug in a name and city and maybe find a person's e-maill address and send them a note

2. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
    Not quite what you asked for but you might try www.classmates.com . I believe that registration is still free for basic services. That will will let you find out who else is registered with them for a given school and graduation year. The last time I looked, you have to be a paying member to contact other people using the service. I believe that they may also have announcement boards for reunions.

FWiW, I can't speak for your school or classmates but I would be pretty ticked off if I got an e-mail out of the blue from someone I barely knew in high school and hadn't seen since graduation many years ago.

3. rhynes

rhynes

yep, it's called facebook.com

everyone and their dog is on it...

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/704667

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice