e mail header

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Cheeseball81

Retired Moderator
Was that the header of an e-mail you received?

It is most likely from a spammer

441driver

Yes , it's in the header of email. Do you really understand email headers? I don't buy your answer because I have received several with this in the header from large banks & rental car companies that I was communicating with on a particular subject. So it's highly unlikely that it would be spam. The most recent was from Citibank & they verified that the email was sent by them and no information was requested(Phishing).

Speaking of spam, I would suggest joe2cool just answer the question and not provide unsolicited advertisements for paid products.

Seeing how you think you know the answer why ask the ??

'Mailwasher' is widely used & regarded here & my previous answer wouldn't be classed as spam.................

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online