E-mail not wrapping in Win7, IE8

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jarhtmd

E-mail that I receive from 1 (& only 1) specific sender doesn't wrap. The sentences just keep going & going & going until c/r. The text wraps normally for at least some of the other recipients....don't know about all. Since it's OK for some, I figure that it must be something on my end. I've noticed this on my Win7, IE8 and Windows Live Mail. Haven't checked on my XP or Vista computers.

Any suggestions? Is there a setting/option that I can change?

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I get these once in a while. It is NOT a Windows issue but some thing that the original seeder had do to the email.
Most have that I have had this issue with, the original email came from a AOL account

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online