1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

e-mail pics

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by osha, Jan 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. osha

osha Thread Starter

I use my isp web-mail and would like to be able to compose a letter with

some text interspersed with small to medium size images and have it all open

on the received e-mail page without the recipient having to open any web

disks or attachments. How do I import my resized image into the text of my

letter? thanks .............osha

2. JRSellers

JRSellers Banned

Did you ask your ISP first?

3. sekirt

sekirt

You sound rather new to computers/email? The best way to learn is to read about it. Using Google I typed in email tutorial. Here is the first link that came up:

http://www.learnthenet.com/english/section/email.html

If you are using web based email, you may not have the option of embedding pictures. You should be able to get that information from your ISP.

Also, depending on what email client is used, you may be able to make very "fancy" emails. But that does not mean the person you send them to will be able to see any of it. Especially if they use web-based emails.
    Web-based emails have their own rules and some things will not even arrive with your email. Other items might arrive but as attachments, etc. A simple example is javascript stationery....you might be able to make it up but they may have security on their computer that strips all of it and they will see nothing but simple text. So you have to know what can be seen, by experimenting with the people you write to.

sekirt

4. osha

osha Thread Starter

Thanks much-will get right to the google site.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/325202

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice