E-mail Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mdd

I have been trying to send pictures and articles from web pages while surfing the net. When I right click to send the item to email a box comes up called Choose Profile. Inside of the box states profile name Earthlink. At this time I click ok and the box goes away and my email software do not appear along with the item I sent to be emailed. Could you help me reconfigure so that it will work right!!! My computer is a gateway 400E ,256mb, 30gb, windows 98se.

buck52

Banned
Not really familiar with Earthlink but ...Has this just started happening? Do you know what that Profile box used to say?
Hopefully someone that uses Earthlink will pick up on this :)

buck

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online