E-Mail problems.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

logoff

First, system info as below.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Basic, Service Pack 2, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 530 @ 1.73GHz, x64 Family 6 Model 22 Stepping 1
Processor Count: 1
RAM: 1276 Mb
Graphics Card: SiS Mirage 3 Graphics, 256 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 74258 MB, Free - 13527 MB;
Motherboard: FUJI TSU SIEMENS, Z17M2.0
Antivirus: PC Cleaner Pro, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Disabled

I am having some problems trying to open e-mails.
I have an e-mail account with MSN and my e-mail has always gone into my Hotmail account, no problem. I also have a Windows Live ID. Recently through messages from Outlook a new account was created for my e-mails and messages saying both accounts are being synchronised. Problem now is that if i go into outlook all my e-mail from Hotmail is there but I cant open anything. Also if I try to get into Hotmail there is an annoying advert asking me to install a new toolbar and I cant get rid of it. I don't want to install a new toolbar but there seems no other way in order to get into my Hotmail account. I hope this is sort of clear!!
Any help please, thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts