1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

E-SYSTEM EI303 need help with restore?

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by sweeie258, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. sweeie258

sweeie258 Thread Starter

Well if i tell you about the laptop first. It is a e-system EI3103, it operates windows vista home basic.

I first had an issue with the laptop, when it was within warranty, and the screen was just black, not loading or anything. So i sent it back, and they said it had no problems. It is now outside warranty, and it keeps playing up..... has dne for about 3 months. I turn it on, and everything loads, sometimes and the randomly, as in nothing particular causes it, the blue screen of death comes up. I have no recover disc, as i did not make one, as i was told when i got the computer to just turn it on and use it, i had to do nothing. So when i went through the recovery manual, i did as it said, but repair your computer did not come up.... but restore did.... so i did that. Then it has loaded Vista Ultimate, and kept all my files but still have the same problem. I did not get a system restore/recovery disc. I cannot find e-systems details, so cannot contact them. Any help would be gratefully supported.

Thanks in advance as i am now pulling my hair out!(y)

2. sweeie258

sweeie258 Thread Starter

i do have a disc with all my drivers on though, however the read me file does not tell you what to do with it.

3. joeten

joeten

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/808061