E6600 or wait for Q6600

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

LewisL

Thread Starter
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
3
Now wondering if i should wait July 22nd and get Q6600 instead of E6600 with 44$ price difference. Is it worth waiting then buy quad core for $44 price difference or just stick with core 2 duo?
 
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
216
I sure think it is worth waiting because that is exactly what I'm doing. It is only another 8 days and even if you don't decide on the Q6600, every other core 2 processor will be much cheaper as well.
 
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Top