Earbud Headphone Recomendations Please

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Rollin_Again

I am looking to get a new set of earbud headphone for use with my i-pod. I currently use a mid priced set of Sony MDR Earbuds that I paid $40 for a few years ago. I really like the sound and performance of the Sony's but they have this crappy behind the neck design where the cord is "J" shaped with the right ear cord slightly longer than the left. The weight of the cord causes one side to pull down more than the other and it feels very annoying. I've checked out a pair of Senheiser buds too but they have this same annoying design. Does anyone know of any good quality earbuds that do not have this design? I don't really want to spend more than $100 if I don't have to and I need the ones with rubber earpieces that fit inside the ear canal not the stock ipod type.

Thanks,
Rollin

Blink182

Banned
Howdy,

Sony, your best bet. I have a pair (not sure of model) of Sony and they dont have J shape crap. Look around. Sony is your best bet.

I would suggest iRIVER but because you want the rubber "earhole" stuff i wont.

Blink182 said:
Howdy,

Sony, your best bet. I have a pair (not sure of model) of Sony and they dont have J shape crap....
Must be a personal taste thing I prefer the "J" shaped earbud cord, but then I prefer the cord behind my neck rather than hanging in front as it tends to get caught on things less.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online