1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

East Asian Language Pack Not Included

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Chikyuu, Dec 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chikyuu

Chikyuu Thread Starter

Okay, so you've probably heard this before, so I hope maybe some REAL PROFESSIONALS *bribery* can help me out on this.

An English game, made in China, has a little annoying error which can be fixed by installing the East Asian Language Packs. No DO NOT GET THIS WRONG, I know how to INSTALL them, okay? I'm not THAT much of a numbnuts... I just do not have ze FILES to INSTALL on my computer, and I do not want to play Treasure Hunt to grab my XP cd, just to play an MMO fullscreen... I mean geez... *clears throat* Here's my little problemo for you...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NOW do I have any other way to grab hold of the files I need to install here? Like a simple download of the files so I can get this over with quickly?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/664231

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice