1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

easy capture for analog video

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by rdmd10487, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rdmd10487

rdmd10487 Thread Starter

I have a dell desktop os= xp home. when i hook up the easy capture (usb 2) device the computer does recognize it. when I use microsoft movie maker. the device is listed but when I start the analog camera and view the the preview box on the program I only get a black and white still picture and an error that says no video input. In the past I have had no problems

2. Lex.Luthor

Lex.Luthor

Welcome to TSG!

When I had this program and I used my Sony8 analog as a webcam, I checked the hardware acceleration to increase the video quality.

That should help it greatly.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!