1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Easy CD Creator 4 trouble

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by paintstick, Feb 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paintstick

paintstick Thread Starter

Hi, I had to reinstall my "Adaptec easy cd creator 4" software, and now it will not recognize my Sony CD writer, which I have installed since I last used the Adaptec Easy CD. I get a window that says " There are no supported CD writers available, please make sure all cables are connected correctly. You may need to update Easy CD Creator to recognize your CD-Recorder.To update Easy CD creator select webcheck from the internet window." My attempt to do so been unsuccessful. Any thoughts?

Thanx, Paul

2. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    On the CD you installed EZCD Creator see if there are pacthes on the CD to run, sometimes the patches are in a folder.

EZCD 4 is so old I don't think Roxio still has updates for it.

You may want to consider a newer program. DeepBurner is free and will very likely work with your drive.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!