Easy CD Creator 4

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Reiben45th

I recently bought a Phillips cd burner and it came with >>Easy CD Creator 4<<. Ive had problems ever since i installed it. First it wouldn't recognize my mp3 files as mp3's so i couldnt burn anything. Well i fixed that and made my song list to burn with the easy cd creator. Now it will only burn one track and then it ejects my cd and makes it useless with just one song on it. Ive went through 3 cds and they're now useless. Please help!!!

Make sure you have the two CD players on two different IDE controllers. Also there is a important fix for Creator 4 on the Web site which is needed to solve your problem:D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online