Easy CD Creator Platinum

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bobbecker44

Roxio Easy CD Creator 5.1 won't detect my HP DVD200i :(

It did before I upgraded From Windows 2000 Professional to Windows XP Professional. The HP software recognizes the drive.

bobbecker44

Okay I installed the firmware upgrade. The DVD200i now identifies itself as a DVD200j.

I am hesitent about the compatibility patch. I am already set to English and that one is limited to four times.

Easy CD Creator stil does not find any supported drives. DO you thing the compatibility patch would fix that?

I doubt the compatibility patch would help EZCD recognize the burner since Record Now has to be installed for it to be effective. Your objection to installing it makes no sense to me. You update English version software with the English version update.

I trust you updated EZCD.

Uninstall DirectCD if you have all of the HP software installed – you should not have more than one packet writing program on the computer at the same time. Mastering software coexists fine.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts