1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

easy cd creator

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by dylan dee, Sep 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. dylan dee

dylan dee Thread Starter

i'm having a problem with my burner all of the sudden. it's probably because my son has realized how to click and move the mouse around. maybe deleted something. it keeps on telling me that i need to put in a disk with enough space or a recordable cd. the cd is brand new and i've tried 3 different brands. i found easy cd creator 3.5 on download.com and installed it. now it says the cd recorder isn't available and to make sure all cables are attached. any help would be appreciated. also the place i got the computer did not give me the cd that came with the burner. thanks

2. Rollin' Rog

Rollin' Rog

Hello Dylan, I don't know if I can help much with this as I don't do very much CD burning myself, but perhaps those in this forum can understand the problem.

First you need to provide more information about your Windows version and the CD-Burning software that was originally being used. What you downloaded sounds like an old and incompatible version of Easy CD Creator -- especially if you are using Windows XP.

3. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

That version is very old. I'd look into updates for it, or perhaps you'll need to buy a newer version.

4. mobo

mobo

Agree that is is a bit outdated so try Nero .

5. dylan dee

dylan dee Thread Starter

i agree that the version is very old. my version pulls up as 3.5c. my question now would be can i upgrade this version off the net, or do i need to buy a newer version? also what is nero? and can i use this software? thanks in advance.

6. mobo

mobo

The Nero program is Burning software that maybe the most popular used right now, give it a try and let us know how it goes.

7. dylan dee

dylan dee Thread Starter

how do i go about using the nero program? i tried to download the latest versions and when i started with 3.0 it said " NULL " nero 3.0 cannot be found. is there other versions that i need to start off with. total newbie here, thanks for your time.

8. mobo

mobo

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!