Easy charger question

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Nottechy1995

I'm trying to buy a new charger for my laptop- SpectreXT touchsmart 15-4011 nr, but I keep finding 15-4010 nr. Will that work? I found one that matches but it's twice as expensive so if I can I'd rather go less pricey. I also found one that says it's compatable with both which made me think maybe it's the same thing but a different year or something.

I'd also like a recommendation on where to buy computer/tablet parts online if you have any suggestions?

Thankyou!

plodr

Liz
I'm not getting many hits because this HP model is European and I'm in the US.

Look closely at the label on the charger. It will have a model number and a part number probably printed in Chinese and also arabic numerals.
What is the part number? That may also list the specs.
What is listed under Output for volts, amps and watts?

The voltage and amperage of the adapter need to match the requirements of the laptop.

The connector (pin) must also match in size.

managed

Allan
Go into Ebay and enter the line below into the Search :-

SpectreXT touchsmart 15-4011 nr adapter

I got 3 hits in the USA.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online