1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

easy photoprint

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by Nita, Jan 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nita

Nita Thread Starter

I have been using Easy Photoprint to print my photos however I have just recently changed my printer but can't see how to change it on the easy photoprint programme.

2. ChuckE

ChuckE

To print, Windows has a default printer selection. It has nothing to do with what program you are using. If you set a default printer then the program you are using at the time will use that printer by default.

My suggestion is to just look at your current printers and see which printer is currently set as your current printer and if is not your desired printer, then just right-click over the printer you do want, and take the selection you do want (if the printer you do want does not appear then you will need to set that up).

Otherwise, you made need to install your printer and make that default selection.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1086766

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice