1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Easy to use, inexpensive website builder software?

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by geezerview, Feb 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. geezerview

geezerview Thread Starter

Can anyone recommend the software I'm looking for? I'd like to find something that provides a simple website with a few pages and very few graphics for a small home-based business.

2. coachdan32

coachdan32

You need a WYSIWYG editor for ease of use - probably the easiest is FrontPage, although it adds extensions and messes with your code. A decent free editor is WebDwarf.

3. geezerview

geezerview Thread Starter

Thanks for your suggestion. Front Page is more money than I want to pay, and I've heard it has more bells and whistles than I probably need for a simple website.
    Simple is key here. Simple site, simple to use.
    I'll check out WebDwarf.

4. Anchoo

Anchoo

I can build you one for cheap. just email me if you are interested. :)

5. coachdan32

coachdan32

geezerview,

If you don't have any luck, I will extend the same offer as anchoo. I will build you one at a rock bottom price. If your interested, let me know more specifics.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/326601

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice