Easy to use Registry Cleaner

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mar811

Hello,
I need help in finding a registry cleaner for my netbook which has win7 starter installed. It's a Lenovo S10-2 1G so I don't want a hoggy dog and yet I want something that is easy to use.
Any suggestions will be much appreciated!
Thanks.
mar811

Phantom010

Retired Trusted Advisor
You really should stay away from registry cleaners if you care about your computer. There is nothing to gain from them. You'll only cripple programs or Windows itself.

1002richards

Retired Trusted Advisor
Another vote to avoid them!

Are there any particular issues you're trying to deal with? Someone here might be able to offer advice.

Registry cleaners = Bad

Many posts here asking for help After a registry cleaner was run on a system.

Hi please pay heed to the advice and trust that a reg cleaner will eventually cause you serious grief

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
There's only one good/safe registry Cleaner ... It's called a fresh install of Windows

aka Brett

Banned
Agreed dont clean the reg
Only remove entries manually ..and be sure you know exactly what they are

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
And even then, BACKUP the registry PRIOR ;)
The problem with that .. It may be a long time before you discover that you have a problem ..
Then you won't know the cause .. and a reg restore may cause even worse problems.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.