EASY Video Editing ???

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

stone66

Say i wanted to take videos on my pc and make one long one with them whats the quickest and EASIEST way to do it ???

Rache

Banned
It depends on what you want to do with the long film. There are progs which can 'join' dv files. But if you want to print to tape or burn to vcd you may need a dv editing prog. Can you give your pc spec, os etc?

stone66

yeah i know that i want something i can take like small clips and add them all together and make one movie .....

Rache

Banned
The dv editing software i use is Video Factory http://www.sonicfoundry.com

It gets round the 4gb dv limitation (on fats 32) by splitting the renderings into chunks of 4gb but seamlessly joins them when burning or ptt.

You can d/load a trial version to use, but you won't be able to print or burn.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!