easy way to fetch email into file

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

amator

Hi
Does anyone know good free program to fetch emails into file. After I get those Emails into file I liked to make text file from those Emails messages. Is this even possible and if it is how? I want those messages into text file because I want to hadle the messages whit Access.

What program are you using for email? If it's Outlook Express you can either do File > Export > Messages or File > Save as. Most email programs have an export function.

amator

Yes I use the Outlook and I try to get email messages to Access. But does this work automaticly. I want that I dont have to open my Outlook and I still get all the Email messages into the Access.

The only way I can think of to automate the process would be to write a script. I use AutoHotkey to automate a lot of different processes. If you've written any macros, you should have no problem writing an AutoHotkey script.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online