EASYCAP S-VIDEO PROBLEM not recognizing device

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hablagadabra

Hi, my computer doesnt recognize the VHS player i got from my parents.

its like [VHS PLAYER] --> scart to EASYCAP s-video ----> EASYCAP to computer via USB...

i tried to open honestech VHS to DVD 2.0 SE and check that **** out but there was just black screen w/o video.

my question is: what program i need to capture video from the VHS casettes?

im really sweating my balls here its gonna be into bigass concert and i have 4months deadline.:mad:

Oddba11

Jim
It's My Birthday!
Technically, the computer doesn't recognize ANY device connected to the EasyCap. It doesn't care. The PC will only recognize the EasyCap itself. Most likely, the EasyCap isn't properly recognized. Typically the result of the EasyCrap drivers. Once the device is properly recognized, the software should see the video signal.

What is the EasyCap status in Device Manager?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts