EBAY navigation

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jerry smith

I can bring up Ebays main page and other basic categories
but can't go to any of the auctions or subcategories HELP!!!!

Do you get an error message? Try deleting your temporary internet files and history.

Del

What operating system are you running? What browser? IE, what version?
If IE 6, did you try going to Tools > Internet Options and clicking on Privacy and lowering the settings?

jerry smith

Already tried deleting temporary internet files and history .I use IE 6 privacy is at low and it's still the same

Just FYI - if you keep your security settings at low for the internet zone, you are leaving yourself open for unwanted active x installs of stuff like gator, xupiter and more. Medium is recommended and it does not interfere with web surfing.

jerry smith

I use IE 6 and privacy is down to low did'nt help and I keep my cookies and temp files ceared out

jerry smith

No error messages I just get page can not be displayed message.
I only had my pivacy turned down long enough to try that out .
It works the same using Netscape and Opera also if that help

Del

OK, doing it in all 3 browsers, don't think it's browser related. Do you have a firewall or antivirus or popup stopper program? If so what ones?

jerry smith

No firewall or popup. Norton antivirus disabled.AVG grisoft enabled This is really weird only a few places on ebay can I go , got ahold of them all they can say is empty and enable cookies
duh!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online