1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Ebay Shipping

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Ganon00, Nov 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ganon00

Ganon00 Thread Starter

I bought an Xbox on Ebay and the shipping wasnt listed but instead it had the Ebay calculate shipping for the product. The Calculated shipping was only 30$ but the seller sent me an inovice with 68$ for shipping. Can the seller charge such a price on shipping when the calculated price was so much lower? Im just wondering before I pay for the item.

EBAY ITEM

Thanks

2. kiwiguy

kiwiguy

As we dont know which method you selected, or what your zip code is its hard to confirm if you are correct.

But Ebay say "Shipping services and rates available for shipping to United States.
    All prices include any packaging and handling fees charged by the seller.", so if you selected correctly, the answer is no, ask for an explanation.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/413423

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice