Echoing sound

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

RandomName

For some reason, my sound has started to echo, and everything sounds distant and echoy, like it's being played in a large unfurnished room, if that makes sense. I've tried adjusting the volume controls in every way I can, but nothing seems to work.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Triple6

Rob
Some cards come with a special/seperate Mixer for effects such as this. See if there is another Mixer Panel in Control Panel, in the System Tray, or anywhere in the Start Menu.

Also what soundcard and O/S are you using?

RandomName

In Control Panel, there is something called AC3 Filter, which I don't recognise, and have certainly not altered. I'm using XP. Not sure what soundcard.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts