1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Eddyspurn

Discussion in 'Apple Mac' started by Eddyspurn, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyspurn

Eddyspurn Thread Starter

Hello
    I recently upgraded my operating system to OS X 10.8.2 and now can no longer open my encrypted credit card accounts with striata reader. I have tried going to system preferences / security and ticking allow downloads from any developer. Also tried re-loading striata reader but that won't happen either. Can anybody help ?

2. Headrush

Headrush

What was your previous OS X version before you upgraded and that worked?

Are you receiving .emc documents through email or from a web page?

I've never used Striata Reader, by chance is it a face less app? (You run it there is no GUI, it just there to decrypt documents)

Can you drag a .emc file onto the icon when Striata Reader is running?

3. Eddyspurn

Eddyspurn Thread Starter

Hi Headrush
    Thanks for your quick response. You asked what sort of app Striata Reader is so I went onto their website to try to find out. I had tried already to re-load Striata, but while looking around now I found another button to download Striata for Lion and Mountain Lion which I did and solved the problem.Thanks again for your help

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1085177

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice