Edit an email attachment on Adobe without saving to computer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ChloeK

I would like to know how to edit PDF email attachments on Acrobat Reader DC (Adobe) and then send the edited PDFs back to the sender without having to save the attachments to my computer and create a whole new email.

I have a Windows 7 computer, however I am attempting to do this on my boss' computer. Unfortunately I do not know the exact model of his computer, but it is a Windows and a newer version than the one I have. The computer monitor he has is Samsung. He uses Microsoft Outlook 2010 for his email and Acrobat Reader DC (Adobe) to open the PDF email attachments.

I have tried going to Outlook, then "Options", then "Customize Ribbon", then "Commands Not in the Ribbon", but there is no "Edit Message" option available on the update he has on his computer.

I would REALLY appreciate help with this issue. Thanks!

If he has Acrobat Reader DC, then this won't work. You'd need Acrobat DC to edit the PDFs. Even if he did have the full DC package, I'm not sure there's a way of doing the task in the manner you outlined.

valis

and once you edit it, you'd have to save it somewhere, or the editing wouldn't be saved, obviously. I don't think it's possible, as lochlomonder stated, to do it the way you are describing.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online