Solved Editing google sites

Timothy45

I have a question about using Google Sites and Google Domains. The operating system on my computer is OS X 10.11.6.

I have a webpage set up through Google Sites. I also purchased the domain name through Google Domains.

When I open the Google Sites platform, I don't see the site that I have made from a couple years ago. And so I can't edit it.

However, when I open the Google Domain platform, it shows that I have the domain registered and it shows a picture of the webpage.

How can I be able to edit this site again?

Thanks for your help!

I have a question about using Google Sites and Google Domains. The operating system on my computer is OS X 10.11.6.

I have a webpage set up through Google Sites. I also purchased the domain name through Google Domains.

When I open the Google Sites platform, I don't see the site that I have made from a couple years ago. And so I can't edit it.

However, when I open the Google Domain platform, it shows that I have the domain registered and it shows a picture of the webpage.

How can I be able to edit this site again?

Thanks for your help!
This is something that Google's support staff would be able to resolve for you. Here is the link to the page for contacting their support members.
https://support.google.com/sites/?hl=en#topic=7184580

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online